Monday, 30 January 2017

21. Look at all my big shiny balls

[X] A stall showing off a variety of odd-looking pokeballs

-----------------------------



"Ah. Welcome, welcome!" the hunchbacked, gray-haired stall owner crooned, leering at you through a mouth full of missing teeth. "You are interested in my balls, yes? I have many balls to show you. Many colors, many effects. All good prices!" 

"What exactly do you have here?"

The stall owner picked up several pokeballs, rolling them around to show you the different patterns on their surfaces. "I can customize normal pokeballs, engrave or paint them with whatever designs you have in mind. For customers who desire a more... flashy appearance, I can also cause special effects whenever your pokegirl is released."

"Like what?"

"Oh, depends on your personal taste." he shrugged. "Some people want sparkles, or glitter or even some kind of theme music to play when they activate the pokeball. It's all just harmless light and sound, but it lets you make a memorable entrance. But if you're looking for something with a bit more substance, I can show you some of my special balls."

He picks up one of the orbs and rolls it over to you. Apart from its green and white coloring, there's nothing that really seems to stand out with this pokeball. "This here is one of my best-sellers: the Heal Ball. This little baby can speed up a pokegirls healing threefold. Can't beat a decent pokecenter, of course, but if you're wandering the wilds it'll save you a fortune in potions and medkits.

I've got a couple of similar items, so take a look and tell me what you want. I might even throw in a discount!"

Items for sale:

Standard Pokeball: 200 SLC

Great Pokeball: 500 SLC

Pokeball Painting: 250 - 1, 000 SLC

Pokeball Engraving: 500 - 2, 000 SLC

Release Effects: 500 - 5, 000 SLC

Premier Ball (More comfortable to the girl inside, but lacks built-in conditioning): 1, 000 SLC

Luxury Ball (More comfortable to the girl inside. Has built-in conditioning): 1, 500 SLC

Companion Ball (The pokegirl inside can view what's happening outside and release herself if necessary): 1, 500 SLC 

Elemental Ball (Increased chance of capturing girls of one element, but lowered chance of capturing girls of other elements): 1, 000 SLC

Punishment Ball (Causes the pokegirl inside to suffer constant pain. Can be dialed up anywhere between "a minor headache" to "being burned alive"): 1, 000 SLC

Bonded Ball (Will always return to the owner, even if lost or stolen): 2, 000 SLC

Heal Ball (Provides limited healing to the pokegirl while out of combat): 3, 500 SLC

------------------------

Current Budget: 55, 000 SLC

[] Buy?
- [] What? How many?

[] Nah, let's just go

18 comments:

  1. EDIT: Have revised prices and added new options after double checking the equipment guide and realizing that standard pokeballs cost 200 SLC, NOT 2, 000 SLC.

    There was already a Healing Ball in the equipment guide, but it costs about 35, 000 SLC. The version you have here is cheaper, but less powerful and can only be used on a pokegirl you've already caught.

    As for the customization options, feel free to ask for anything you can imagine. Just remember that the more elaborate and fancy you want, the pricier they get.

    Oh, and if you want to buy an Elemental Ball, please mention what element you want it to be keyed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questions for the pricing:

    -Silent/Shineless release (Makes no sound or light)

    -Voice of pleasure: pokegirls inside can hear the outside, and whenever listening to their tamers voice, they feel pleasure

    -Orgasm denial ball: pokegirls put within are in a constant state of unfulfilled arousal

    -Feral Preparedness ball: The caught feral will come out weakened and aroused to make the first taming easier

    -Conditioner's ball: pokegirls inside are put through level 3 taming cycle


    I'm guessing that, price aside, the abilities would need limitations and/or problems to make them viable. Such as the conditioner ball being unable to release the contents unless a certain amount of time has passed, or the feral preparedness ball becoming useless after the contents are released.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silent Release: 1000 SLC per ball

      Voice of Pleasure/Conditioning Ball: Not possible, but he can make a ball with an enhanced conditioning system to basically brainwash them faster. Problem is that they tend to be a bit dazed for a few moments each time they get released Cost: 1, 500 SLC per ball

      Orgasm Denial Ball: Tricky, but workable. It'd be a modified Punishment Ball keyed to arousal rather then pain. Can be keyed anywhere between "mildly turned on" to "OHGODPLEASELETMECUM!" Cost: 1, 000 SLC

      Feral Preparedness Ball: Once you capture a feral, it will be drained of most of their energy and placed into a state of arousal for easier taming. However, it's a single use item - once the trapped pokegirl is released, the pokeball itself becomes useless. Cost: 2, 000 SLC

      Delete
    2. Seems interesting.

      I'd say we go for at least one Elemental Ball, likely a Fire one (Since I'm assuming our Witch is going to become a Sorceress and then Archmage, meaning I'll still want us to get a Fire-type at some point).

      For customization options, not sure yet, but I think we might want to customize our Balls with some kind of science-themed logo.

      Delete
    3. Before I forget, the pokeball painting and engraving automatically includes one standard pokeball. If you want him to paint/engrave a pokeball you already have, deduct 200 SLC from the price.

      Delete
  3. 2 Conditioning balls (3K)
    2 Feral balls (4K)
    1 Orgasm ball (1,5K)
    10 Greatballs (5K)
    1 Heal ball (3.5K)

    Total 17K (Remaining 38K SLC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again, I would suggest adding a Fire Elemental Ball to the list. That would add 1K to our total, bringing it to 18K, meaning we'd have 37K SLC remaining.

      Delete
    2. I don't particularly, mind, but seriously, you're too focused on a single element.

      Delete
    3. I guess that might be because I feel fire best represents me, personally, but I guess I can see your point.

      How about this - we go for FOUR Elemental Balls, one for each Element that we feel best represents us (Fire for me, for example).

      That still means we're only spending 21K, meaning we'll have 34K left.

      That sound good?

      Delete
    4. Id agree to pick an elemental ball if and only if their capture rate is more than double that of a greatball.

      Otherwise we could just as easily catch the girl with two greatballs for the same price and without any sort of elemental limitations.

      Delete
    5. Elemental Balls count as Ultra Balls for their specific type. Against any other types, they're Safari Ball level.

      Delete
    6. To make it clear:

      Standard pokeballs cost 200 SLC and have no bonuses or penalties.

      Great Balls cost 500 SLC and provide a minor bonus to the capture roll.

      Ultra balls cost 2, 000 SLC and are twice as powerful as Great Balls.

      Safari Balls only cost 50 SLC, but have a penalty to capture rolls even after the pokegirl's been weakened.

      Delete
    7. That being the case, then we get the 4 elemental balls too (Fire, Dragon, Psychic, Steel).

      I chose Dragon, so Psychic and Steel can be changed if any of the others want something else.

      Delete
    8. So, total purchase is...

      2 Conditioning balls (3K)
      2 Feral balls (4K)
      1 Orgasm ball (1,5K)
      10 Greatballs (5K)
      1 Heal ball (3.5K)
      4 Elemental Balls - Fire, Dragon, Psychic and Steel (4K)

      Total 21K (Remaining 34K SLC)

      Is this correct?

      Delete
  4. I would have just gone with 10 regular :P

    ReplyDelete