Sunday, 6 August 2017

50. Naughty Witch

I think we'll stay here for the night. We are still in a bit of a hurry, but it's late enough we shouldn't really try making our way further.

Perhaps spend some time with Isadora, try and convince her (and ourselves) that we're alright, both physically and emotionally (though being emotionally alright might involve some... bedtime comfort, If You Know What I Mean).


-----------------------------------

After the events of the past few days, you decide that you need to have at least one night without worrying about ferals or bandits or whatever problems you might find out in the wilderness. The bedroom Father Uriah shows you is small, but comfy, with a cute little bed taking up most of the space. 

Tonight you decide to spend some time with Isadora. While you don't have any official schedule set up for taming and what not, you think it's important to spend some time reassuring your oldest pokegirl and making sure she's alright. 

The Witch sits on the bed, dressed in the fluffy pink pajamas that Brianna had handed over to her earlier. It's a size too big for her, but your pokegirl looks adorably awkward, as if she's not used to wearing something so girly. 

You smile, leaning forward and giving her a quick peck on the lip. "You look lovely, my dear."

"So..." she hums, leaning back nervously. "Are you... are we... uh, well..."

"Do you want to be tamed, Isadora?" you gently ask. "I know that you don't need to be tamed just yet. If you just want to lie down and cuddle, that's fine too."

"N-No, I don't mind, I mean," the Witch bit her lip, staring at you through lidded eyes. "Do you mind if we try something a little... different?"

You cock your head. "What do you mean?"

"Well..." Isadora draws out the word, her lips twitching upwards. "I've been thinking... maybe it might be fun to try mixing a little magic into our sessions. I've got a few ideas to try out..."

[] No. Absolutely not. 

[] Sure. You don't mind giving it a shot. 
- [] A modified Blinding Curse that acts as a blindfold
- [] A Shadow Binding spell to keep you from moving
- [] A modified healing spell that turns pain into pleasure
- [] Magical shadow cock? Magical shadow cock. 

3 comments:

  1. I say sure, go for either the blinding curse or binding spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to see if she can cast it on herself, if not for the first round for the following ones

      Delete
    2. Sounds good.

      The idea, though, is to make her feel more comfortable using magic in more circumstances than just combat.

      The more comfortable she gets, the more she gets used to us accepting every aspect of her, the faster she'll become comfortable with her 'condition', and the faster her S-Link rank with us will rise.

      At least, that's how I'm seeing it. :)

      Delete