[X] Go for a kiss
You know that if you don't do anything, Red's just going to get herself worked up and upset. The best thing to do is to distract her before she can pick up steam.
The fact that it gives you the perfect excuse to kiss her is just a bonus.
"Eep!" your friend squeaked as you pulled her down. "Bluuue!"
"Shhh..." you whisper, trailing kisses down her neck. "Just relax..."
Her feeble protests are silenced by a gasp as your fingers reach up her shirt and begin to play with her breasts. The two of you make out for a few minutes, simply enjoying the sensations as you slowly stripped each other.
Just as you're taking off her bra, Red flashes you a smirk. "Banzai!"
In the sudden blur of movement, your positions are reversed - now you're the one being pinned to the bed as your friend looms over you, her cute little nipples stiffening up with excitement as she reaches down to lay slow, languid kisses on your body.
"Mmmm... it's been a while." she murmurs. "How do you want to do this?"
[] You're not giving up that easily! Turn the tables and pin her down (aggressive)
[] Just relax. You'll let her take the lead and simply enjoy the sensations (submissive)
[] Fetch the handcuffs from your bag. She'll be calling you Mistress Blue tonight (kinky)
[] Cuddle and hold hands. You don't need to take this any further (loving)
[]Aggressive.
ReplyDeleteBut I'll change to []Loving if there's a tie between the two.
I think I'll go for loving. I do like me some Yuri romance. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming this choice further defines our relationship with Red. :)
DeleteActually, this is aimed at identifying Blue's default sexual preferences. You'll find that different pokegirls respond better to different approaches. For example, an Angel might prefer a loving partner while a Succubus might prefer someone who's kinky.
DeleteYou can choose to switch your sexual style to suit your partner, but Blue won't be quite as satisfied. You can slowly change her preference to something else, but it'd take some time.
I'm not breaking a tie this time. Let's go kinky.
ReplyDeleteSo right now we have...
ReplyDelete- Mario: Aggressive/Loving
- Takeshi: Loving
- Gojera: Kinky
I'll wait a bit longer so that Ivy or any other players can drop their own votes.
By the way, this is an early warning that I probably won't be able to post anything on 24th and 25th December due to Christmas celebrations. If I have some free time (or my family decides to run off on a holiday somewhere without telling me), I might post up another short snippet, but don't count on it.
Switching to Loving as promised
DeleteHappy hollidays
Booooring. You guys wanted lewds and now you're all chickening out.
DeleteI'm here and my first vote would be [Just Relax]
Deletebut my second would be [Cuddle and hold hands]
May be 'chickening out' Gojera, but I wouldn't be surprised if, even if we do just cuddle, it might go a bit further. Besides, as I said earlier, I have a thing for sappy Yuri romance. :)
Delete