Monday, 26 June 2017

44. Striking Out

Hunt this thing down. Maybe get the Witch out to help, hopefully she'll be able to keep her head with whatever's going on.

------------------------------------

Nobody messes with your head and gets away with it! You're gonna find this bitch and teach her a lesson she won't forget!

... of course, you can't exactly fight while carrying your mistress. That's just asking for an accident. And you're pretty sure she's not one of those who're strong or tough enough to deal with being in a pokegirl battle. 

Ugh. Humans. Why do they have to be so squishy?

Luckily, you spot the balls hanging at her belt and realize that you don't have to be the one carrying her. You grab both the filled balls, releasing their contents. 

"What did you do?!" the Witch gasped, staring at the tamer's unconscious form slung over your shoulder. The dragon just stood there, arms crossed and frowning disapprovingly. You smirked, tossing the human over to her. 

"Some crazy feral decided to attack us. I'm going to go hunt it down." you explained. "Now just sit here like good girls and wait for me to come back, yeah?"

"The tamer's safety is paramount." the dragon rumbled. "We should return to a safe location and find medical attention for her."

You shrugged. "Well, whatever it is managed to mind-whammy the mouse. Pretty sure the boss'll be upset if we don't try to get her back."

"I guess..." the magic type muttered. "Perhaps we could split up? One of us takes the mistress back, the other goes after the feral?"

"Bad idea." the Dragonqueen said bluntly. "Splitting up is death. We need to stick together."

You snorted, tapping the weapon at your waist impatiently. "Well, why should I listen to you? Last I checked, you ain't the Alpha of this little group." 

The dragon type bristled, shooting a glare which you ignored with the ease of practice. "Fine." she grunted. "Witch. You have been with this tamer the longest. What do you think she would want us to do?"

The young magic user hesitated. "Well...

[] Lamina is right. We need to find this feral and rescue Ana.

[] Thana is right. We should get to safety as soon as possible, even if it means abandoning Ana.  

9 comments:

  1. Find the feral and rescue Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, odds are we might be heading towards a Bad End. If that's the case, I assume we start over from the very first post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. If Blue dies and the players still want to continue this, I'll let you take over either Red or Gold.

      Also, I'll start the next post tomorrow, assuming that nobody else wants to vote.

      Delete
    2. OK.

      That would certainly be interesting.

      Delete
  3. How's the next post coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh. It's happening... slowly. The battle scene is more annoying to write then I thought. If I don't post it up by Wednesday, just send another poke to remind me to get on with it.

      Delete
    2. Alright - as a bit of extra motivation, my birthday was yesterday (7/2). The update would make a good belated birthday gift. :)

      Delete